Featured Post

Pinned Post, A Policy Note:

I have made a decision to keep this blog virus free from this point forward, at least until the smoke clears. This is not a judgement about ...

Friday, January 1, 2016

Woo hoo!

We broke 100,000 blog views today. That's an average, since the first post, of 72 views per day.

Discounting robots, friends, and family, that's.. Actually very low. Like, very very close to nobody. There's a lot more lately, though, so that's kind of cool. Either way, let us recall, this blog is really me working my way through some ideas. I am delighted and gratified that some people find things to amuse, and occasional useful or interesting tidbits, but ultimately, I'd mostly write it even if not.

Welcome to to bloviating-est photo blog on the intarwebs. Happy new year to all of you on the same calendar as me. Here's to another interesting year!

8 comments:

  1. Please don't call me nobody ;-)
    Happy new year!
    Henk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    And here's to the next 100,000 views.
    Regards,
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. A word to the wise... I'm afraid you can't trust Blogger's own inbuilt stats, which are exaggerated by a factor of about 1.5 - 2.5, depending on the level of robotic activity. If you haven't already, install Google Analytics, which seems pretty reliable, and over time offers useful data -- you may be surprised at where your loyal but silent lurkers live...

    Best wishes for 2016,

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another nobody here. You know that one of the most famous hero of the ancient world (Ulysses) called himself "nobody" once? Just some useless trivia to start 2016. Keep on the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM NOT A ROBOT YOUR BLOG IS VERY GOOD I WILL KEEP READING IT THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the posts. They make me think. I think that is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy reading your posts. What's this thing about Ming Thien, though?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another one nobody here
    Came via Kirk Tuck
    Thought provoking, keep it up

    ReplyDelete